Begonia Hanging Plant
Begonia has tropical and subtropical origins. Some are grown for asymmetric and patterned variegated leaves, while others are bright flowers and are grown to bring color to the shaded areas of the garden. Begonia are usually on the small side, but they are packed with many colors and interests
How to take care Begonia Plant
Begonia plants need a medium to bright light to maintain their vibrant foliage colors. Morning light and filtered light is fine, as well as 12 to 16 hours of artificial light.Insufficient light will result in fewer leaves, leaf drop, and drab coloration.
A loose well-drained, very rich potting mix works well. Regular potting soil is fine too; you can always lighten it with a handful of peat moss or dry leaf mix.
What you get:
- Each package contains : 1 pics Begonia Plant (2-5 inch)
- Planter Size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Plant care at a glance :
Water : Moderate
Light : Medium
Growth Rate : Medium
Air Purifying : Yes
Pet Friendly : Yes